In this episode, we welcome Jodie Cook to share with us her journey of building a successful agency, selling it, and how that path has led her to influence a new generation of entrepreneurs! We also discuss tips to scale your business, book recommendations, powerlifting, and Jodie’s book, “Ten Year Career”.
Tune in to hear Jodie’s story of #thriving and see below for a complete list of topics covered in this episode.
- Introducing Jodie
- The mindset behind Jodie starting her first company at 22 years old
- How to get more clients
- Systems to scale your business successfully
- Jodie’s advice based on the struggles she has overcome in building & selling a business
- How she knew it was time to sell and move on to something new + what she did after selling her biz
- Resiliency and how Jodie has both cultivated and continued to grow it throughout her entrepreneurial journey
- How to decide what path to pursue
- Journaling’s role in helping her entrepreneurial skills
- Reading, Jodie’s book recommendations, and different reading styles
- Influencing the next generation by providing entrepreneurial resources in schools
- How she is impacting the younger generation
- Jodie’s powerlifting journey
- What skill parlays from powerlifting into business?
- Her book and who can benefit from it (http://tenyearcareer.com)
- What does “thriving” mean to Jodie