In this episode, we welcome Claire Bays to the show to discuss how her journey to sobriety taught her the importance of loving yourself where you’re at! We also discuss the importance of community, Claire’s fitness journey, personal identity, mental health, and so much more.
Tune in to hear Claire’s story of #thriving and see below for a complete list of topics covered in this episode.
- The CrossFit Games
- Sobriety and Claire’s story of becoming sober
- Trauma from using substance abuse as a coping mechanism
- How to attract the right people into your life
- Creating a better reality for yourself
- How sobriety improved Claire’s self-awareness
- Claire’s fitness journey
- Finding your identity in the right sources
- The mind’s limiting beliefs
- What brought Claire to Austin, TX
- The principles that have remained true in guiding Claire’s life
- The importance of taking care of your mind
- Discussing tattoos
- What does “thriving” mean to Claire