The "ThriveOn Wife", Erin Finley, is back on the show as we discuss the most important lessons learned after four years of marriage.
In this episode, we also chat about prioritizing time, open communication, making major decisions as a couple, managing conflict, and so much more. Tune in for more and see below for a full list of topics covered in this episode.
- One of the most important lessons Erin has learned after 4 years of marriage
- Prioritizing time & why it is important
- Why do we want to control other people?
- Having open & honest conversations with our significant other + why it matters
- CJ’s most important lesson from marriage
- Why core values matter help you prioritize your life
- What do most people expect from marriage?
- Making decisions as a couple
- Why compromise is essential
- Seeking growth with your partner + managing conflict
- What are CJ and Erin working towards?