We welcome Erin Finley back to the show as we discuss what it means to turn your pain into purpose. In this episode, we also chat about the importance of seeking discomfort, why you can’t wait for a tragedy to make changes in your life, overcoming worry, and so much more. Tune in for more and see below for a full list of topics covered in this episode.
- What does it mean to “turn pain into purpose”?
- How do we define pain?
- Why you can’t wait for a tragedy to happen for you to “wake up” to life
- Put yourself in uncomfortable situations
- What does “pain” look like to Erin today?
- The importance of reflecting on your past to improve
- Why do people focus on unimportant things?
- Dealing with worry and overwhelm + how to overcome it
- Does the obsession with achievement in our society have a negative impact on someone finding their purpose?
- Why you need curiosity to thrive