E159 How to Thrive in Your Relationships and Seize Opportunity | Rebroadcast from the “In The Arena Podcast” with Coach Bray
In this episode, CJ is interviewed by Coach Braydon Alley, the host of the In The Arena podcast. We chat about what it means to be “a great man”, why community is essential, how to go after what you want and seize opportunity, thriving in your relationships, and so much more!
Tune in for more and see below for a full list of topics covered in this episode!
- What are you grateful for?
- What defines a “great man”
- How to be more confident in your life
- The events that have helped CJ to grow in his vulnerability and how you can grow yours
- Community and why it is essential to a thriving life
- Why you need to lower your ego + how to do so
- How to go after what you want (the story of CJ’s marriage)
- Setting yourself up for success in the dating-world
- Why self-awareness is so important in relationships
- What does it mean to be “a man in the arena”