We all are forced to face our share of struggles in this life, however, it is up to us to decide how we will deal with them. Jesse Tee is no stranger to these struggles. After leaving the Navy due to his mom’s battle with illness and the pain of losing his baby daughter, Jesse was forced to learn how to overcome his pain and as a result, became inspired to live every day making every heartbeat count.
He joins us on this episode as we chat about his inspiring story where we cover topics such as grief, vulnerability, success as an entrepreneur, and so much more. Tune in to feel inspired by Jesse’s story and see below for a full list of topics covered in this episode.
- How natural medicine has changed Jesse’s life
- What is “surrendering” and how it can help you in your life
- Jesse’s time growing up in Boston and how he learned to start making money on his own and ultimately joining the Navy
- His struggle with losing his baby daughter and how he coped with the grief of that loss
- Explaining how physical health can help you succeed as an entrepreneur
- Practical tips on how you can start living a better life
- The importance of vulnerability and how to put it into practice
- His struggles he is facing today and how he’s working to overcome them
- What “thriving” means to Jesse