E114 Building a Thriving Real Estate Marketing Company as a Student at the University of Texas, with Hamza Abdallah, Entrepreneur and CEO of CataLeads Systems
Do you feel overwhelmed by life and like you never have enough time?? Do you have a dream you want to bring to life but are too afraid of the risks involved?? Then this episode is for you!
In this episode, we are joined by Hamza Abdallah as he chats with us about his journey of starting his own real estate marketing company, CataLeads Systems, while still in college, the risks that he has had to take in doing so, and how he has changed his perspective on having enough time in life. He also shares with us lessons from his journey through college at the University of Texas, and where he plans to take his life after college. Tune in to hear the full story and see below for a full list of topics covered in this wisdom-packed episode with Hamza.
- What Hamza has been working on and his journey with it
- As he heads into his last year of school, something he wished college had taught him that it hasn’t
- The top 3 things he has learned while at college
- What he would tell his “freshman self” if he could
- The importance of taking risks as an entrepreneur
- Resources that have helped him get to where he is today
- What he’s doing to prepare for the new season after college and how it can apply to you as well
- What he wants his life to be like in 10 years and his plans to get there