In this episode, we welcome brothers Seth and Gunnar Rodgers, the hosts of the Texish Podcast, to chat about being intentional in your life & relationships. We also discuss thriving on life in the hills and valleys, staying true to your mission, and so much more.
Tune in to hear their story of #thriving and see below for a complete list of topics covered in this episode.
- Their dynamic as brothers
- How to build a better relationship with your siblings as an adult
- Life growing up in a small, West Texas town
- Seth’s experience in LA and work in the acting industry
- How to overcome when going through life’s “valleys”
- The biggest struggles they had to overcome when starting their podcast
- Staying true to your mission and putting in hard work
- Dropping your ego
- Why Gunnar is planning to run 100 miles
- How & Where to connect with them
- What “thriving” means to them